Vehicle Delivery Specialist – Destination Honda Burnaby
- Post Date:February 7, 2018
- Apply Before: March 7, 2018
- Apply via Email firstname.lastname@example.orgSub Sector SalesCareer Level Experienced
- Experience Entry Level
Did you know that in the span of 3 years Destination Auto Group has DOUBLED in size?? We are a proudly owned and operated family auto group since 1983 and we are not finished growing just yet!
Destination Honda Burnaby would like to have you join our team as our Vehicle Delivery Specialist! This newly innovated and up-coming industry role will provide you with the chance to interact with our guests while introducing their brand-new vehicle along with features and accessories.
What Destination Honda Burnaby can provide you:
- Comprehensive internal Sales Foundation & Training program.
- Competitive and above the market compensation rates!
- Employee focused executive that is interested in your success.
- Brand-new state of the art facility located in a highly desirable and new urban heart of Metro Vancouver:
- 5-minute walk to either Brentwood or Gilmore Skytrain station!
- Best local and community attractions such as Whole-Foods, Save-On, Brentwood Mall, Joey, Cactus Club, and Browns Social House.
- Easy access to Highway 1 and Lougheed Highway.
- Full group health benefits program: Extended dental and health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
- Long term and accelerated career opportunities!
What you’ll be doing:
- Coordinate between departments to ensure vehicles are ready with all necessary accessories when promised.
- Coordinate and complete full product presentation with guest, reviewing operation of vehicle, highlights key features and benefits.
- Introduce guests to Service and Parts Department to emphasize quality and efficiency of service operations and retail parts and accessories.
- Provide follow up after sale for outstanding items and CSI survey returns.
What we need from you:
- The ability to welcome our guets to the dealership as if it were your own home!
- No required experience in automotive sales:
- Many of our team members have had previous experience in retail, electronics, telephone sales, food & beverage and hospitality!
- Hello! Bonjour! Hola! Ni Hao! Konnichiwa!
- If you can speak a second language — great!
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Can operate independently in a fast-paced environment while ensuring quality is best-in-class!
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving abstract.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at “email@example.com”
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group
Related Jobs (18)
Internet Sales Specialist – Destination Honda Burnaby on February 7, 2018 Full Time
Internet Lead Manager – Destination Toyota Burnaby on January 31, 2018 Full Time
Sales Advisor – Destination Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge ,Ram on January 26, 2018 Full Time
Service Upgrade Specialist – Destination Toyota Burnaby on January 18, 2018 Full Time
Automotive Sales Advisor – Destination Kingsway Honda on January 11, 2018 Full Time