Inside Sales Representative
- Post Date:September 15, 2017
- Apply via Email firstname.lastname@example.orgSub Sector SalesCareer Level Entry Level
- Experience Entry Level
Position: Parts Counter/ Inside Sales Representative
Location: Lower Mainland, BC
Lordco Parts Ltd. began in 1974 with one small store in Maple Ridge and since then has grown to become the third largest auto parts retailer in the country. Lordco is an owner/operated, family-run business that has expanded to include three distribution warehouses and over 100 branches across the Province.
- Deliver excellent customer service while meeting the needs of all telephone and walk-in customers.
- Work diligently with fellow staff at the store, region and organization levels in order to find the right solution for our customer.
- Perform a variety of tasks through-out the store in order to ensure success.
- Lift items up to 50 pounds.
Qualification and Expectations:
- Superior customer service skills, both on the phone and in person.
- Ability to write and pass the AIA Inside Sales Associate Course.
- If you are the right candidate Lordco will support you through this process.
- Excellent mechanical/parts knowledge
- Ability to work as part of the Lordco team.Knowledge of work place safety procedures and the ability to adhere to the Lordco Occupational Health and Safety program.
- Previous parts counter experience is required.
These are FULL TIME AND PART TIME positions and offer a complete benefits package which includes dental, medical, RRSP matching, vacation, sales trips/contests and competitive compensation.If you are the ideal candidate we are looking for please send your resume and cover letter to Human Resources by replying to this ad or by submitting and application to https://careers.lordco.com/