Guest Advisor - Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram
- Post Date:March 8, 2018
- Apply Before: April 9, 2018
- Apply via Email email@example.comSub Sector SalesCareer Level Experienced
- Experience 1-2 years
Destination Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram is looking to grow their New & Pre-Owned Guest Advisor department! As the Guest Advisor, you will be responsible for ensuring high levels of guest services at all time while maintaining a professional and caring presence.
We are passionate about creating a space that reflects our fun, loud, and outgoing personalities while being able to work hand and deliver the best in class guest service!
Destination Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram advantage:
- Dynamic, collaborative and team-oriented culture.
- Plenty of career advancement opportunities.
- Above the market compensation for industry standards.
- Competitive Group Health Benefits Program.
- Present and counsel guests with new and pre-owned vehicles through the determination of overall guest needs.
- Establish great relationships with guests to provide successful and happy vehicle purchasing experience.
- Promote new business and contribute to company’s customer base and referral network.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience within the automotive industry and/or any directly related sales field is perfect!
- Can operate independently in a fast-paced environment while ensuring quality is best-in-class.
- Valid driver’s license and with a clean driving abstract.
- Valid VSA license.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.
Related Jobs (19)
Pre-Owned Sales Manager – Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram on March 14, 2018 Full Time
Vehicle Delivery Specialist – Destination Honda Burnaby on February 7, 2018 Full Time
Internet Sales Specialist – Destination Honda Burnaby on February 7, 2018 Full Time