Customer Service Greeter & Porter – Destination Honda Burnaby
- Post Date:February 1, 2018
- Apply Before: March 7, 2018
- Apply via Email firstname.lastname@example.orgCareer Level Entry LevelExperience Entry Level
Destination Honda Burnaby’s beautiful and brand-new location has finally arrived and is ready for business! With our recent and exciting opening, we are in need of additional Service Greeters/Porters to join our team!
The ideal individual must display a positive can-do attitude and have excellent communication skills while providing the ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure!
As a Service Greeter & Porter you will be responsible for:
• Greet and welcome service customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Install disposable seat covers, floor mats, and I.D tags in all the vehicles taken in for service.
• Confirm basic vehicle information and perform vehicle walk-around inspection.
• Direct customers to the appropriate Service Advisor.
• Ensure general cleanliness of Service Department area (inside and outside).
• Direct customers and inquiries to the appropriate departments, as required.
• Refer customers who have additional questions to the service advisor, or manager as required.
Destination Honda Burnaby Perks:
• Competitive and above market compensation plans!
• Strong mentorship with a management team that has a combined total of 50+ YEARS in Honda experience.
• Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, chiropractors, massage therapists, etc.
• Proudly owned and operated family run auto group.
• Fully developed and guided training, continuous mentorship, and a supportive team environment.
• Loyalty rewards and benefits for long standing employees.
• A long-term and accelerated career opportunities!
Requirements & Qualifications:
• A positive, out-going and charismatic personality!
• You genuinely enjoy interacting with those around you, building relationships and embrace a teamwork environment.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Be available to work shifts, which may include Saturdays AND Sundays.
• Valid British Columbia Driver’s License, PLUS, clean Driver’s Abstract.
If this describes you please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Destination Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Jobs (22)
Sales Lot Attendant – Destination Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge , Ram on February 16, 2018 Full Time
Service Lot Attendant – Destination Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram on January 19, 2018 Full Time