Automotive Technician - Destination Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram
- Post Date:April 9, 2018
- Apply via Email firstname.lastname@example.orgSub Sector Mechanical RepairCareer Level Red Seal
- Experience 1-2 yearsQualification Red Seal Certified
Destination Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram is looking for an experienced and fully licensed Automotive Technician!
As a dealership, we operate in an environment that fosters teamwork and professional development among our associates. Our goal is to provide our staff with rewarding long-term careers and opportunities for growth in recognition of their hard work and efforts.
What we can provide for you:
1) Professional Development:
The Automotive Technician will have the opportunity to sharpen and advance their automotive knowledge. With our dedicated, well versed and experienced service department team, the individual will gain experience, confidence and knowledge in this industry.
2) Work and Play:
We love to work had but we also love to laugh and have a good time! We take the time to show our team the appreciation they deserve with frequent team events and outings, BBQs, Steve Nash Fitness memberships, and much much more!
3) Extra Perks:
Competitive and above the market compensations rates!
Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serve clients efficiently to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded.
- Perform duties as outlined on repair orders and discuss status with service advisors.
- Diagnose and report existing conditions, and additional repairs (safety or service) to the appropriate parites.
- Document and record all findings accurately and to standards and communicate with Service Advisor.
- Road test vehicle(s) as required to identify concerns and ensure quality control.
- Remain updated on product knowledge, manufacturer updates, bulletins and recalls, and technical knowledge.
What you bring to the table:
- The ideal candidate must display a positive can-do attitude and have excellent communication skills.
- Must be a Licensed (Red Seal) Journeyman Technician.
- Previous dealership experience is an asset
- Capable of dead lifting a minimum 50 lbs.
- Experience with CDK and X-Time is an asset.
- Valid BC Driver’s Licence, with a clean driver’s abstract.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.
Related Jobs (7)
Apprentice Technician – Destination Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram on April 10, 2018 Apprenticeship