Automotive Service Technician
- Post Date:January 31, 2018
- Apply Before: February 28, 2018
- Apply via Email email@example.comSub Sector Mechanical RepairCareer Level Experienced
- Experience 3-5 YearsQualification Certificate
The Jim Pattison Auto Group has 25 locations and 12 brands in Western Canada. We are continually expanding and acquiring new locations and brands while improving our market share.
The Jim Pattison Auto Group’s relentless commitment to customer satisfaction has allowed us to grow into one of Canada’s largest companies. We encourage career growth and personal development within our company. We are looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and our future growth. We encourage those with the required experience and interest to apply.
Jim Pattison Toyota Northshore has new opportunities for Automotive Service Technicians to join our team!
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be passionate about providing exceptional vehicle maintenance and have a results oriented outlook on all maintenance or repair work. You must be self-motivated, high energy, dynamic and results-oriented with a proven track record of vehicle service excellence.
- Performing the work described in the work orders efficiently and accurately, based on the dealership and manufacturer standards.
- Determining the cause of any defect and repairs it. Detects the defects in the vehicle, based on the customer’s complaints and his/her own inspection.
- Experience using DMS software such as CDK, Reynolds and Reynolds or PBS an asset.
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy, sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues effectively and efficiently.
- Knowledge of rules surrounding automotive safety, best practices and consumer protection.
- Excellent organizational and realistic time management skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and on own initiative.
- Driver’s license in good standing and clean driver’s abstract required.
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions.
- Experience with transmissions and/or diesel as asset.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Related Jobs (7)
Apprentice Technician – Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram on January 26, 2018 Apprenticeship