Automotive Service Advisor
- Post Date:February 15, 2018
- Apply via Email email@example.comCareer Level ExperiencedExperience 3-5 Years
The Jim Pattison Auto Group has 25 locations and 12 brands in Western Canada. We are continually expanding and acquiring new locations and brands while improving our market share.
The Jim Pattison Auto Group’s relentless commitment to customer satisfaction has allowed us to grow into one of Canada’s largest companies. We encourage career growth and personal development within our company. We are looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and our future growth. We encourage those with the required experience and interest to apply.
Jim Pattison Auto Group has a new opportunity for a Service Advisor to join our team in North Vancouver !
Job Description Summary:
Reporting to the Service Manager you will act as the dealership’s front-line customer relations and service sales representative. As a Service Advisor you will be responsible for handling customer service requests and concerns, meeting predetermined service sales objectives and the accurate performance of designated administrative duties. This high volume location is looking for an energetic, dynamic and results-oriented individual who strives to achieve excellence in customer satisfaction.
- Forward facing customer service experience an asset.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience with DMS software such as Reynolds (ERA), CDK, and or PBS an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent organizational and realistic time management skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and on own initiative.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with ease.
- Driver’s license in good standing and clean driver’s abstract required.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.