Automotive Lot Attendant - Audi Autohaus
- Post Date:January 30, 2018
- Apply via Email email@example.comApply via URL http://www.audiautohaus.com/Career Level Entry Level
- Experience Entry Level
Audi Victoria is committed to constant and continued innovation in all departments of every business. We are fully committed to offer the best employee and client experience available in Canada and employee the best available training methods and seminars, embrace advanced technology and focus on a positive work environment that encourage the self-development of our team.
The Lot Attendant position is a great opportunity for someone who wants to start their career in the luxury automotive dealership world. This is a fun and important role, as you would be responsible for our dealerships first impression. You will also get the chance to drive our amazing brands while at work and making sure everything is up to the highest of standards so our customers are seeing the best in what we have to offer.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To maintain a clean attractive organized new and pre-owned car lot by washing and drying vehicles, cleaning windows, vacuuming, wheel cleaning and waxing when requested
- To provide a high level of attention to detail while cleaning all vehicles
- Every day wash demonstrator vehicles
- Wash all lot vehicles, clean wheels, and monitor if a vehicle needs re-detail to offer the shine that clients are looking for
Qualifications and Skills
- A valid Driver’s Licence
- Manual driving an asset
- Great work ethic
- Passion for driving