Automotive Apprentice Technician
- Post Date:February 14, 2018
- Apply via Email email@example.comSub Sector Mechanical RepairCareer Level 1st-2nd Apprentice
- Experience 1-2 yearsQualification Apprenticeship
The Jim Pattison Auto Group has 25 locations and 12 brands in Western Canada. We are continually expanding and acquiring new locations and brands while improving our market share.
The Jim Pattison Auto Group’s relentless commitment to customer satisfaction has allowed us to grow into one of Canada’s largest companies. We encourage career growth and personal development within our company. We are looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and our future growth. We encourage those with the required experience and interest to apply.
The Jim Pattison Toyota North Vancouver has a new opportunity for Automotive Apprentice Technicians to join our team!
Job Description :
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be passionate about providing exceptional vehicle maintenance and have a results oriented outlook on all maintenance or repair work.
- Performing the work described in the work orders efficiently and accurately, based on the dealership and manufacturer standards.
- Determining the cause of any defect and repairs it. Detects the defects in the vehicle, based on the customer’s complaints and his/her own inspection.
- Experience using DMS software such as CDK, Reynolds and Reynolds or PBS an asset
- Driver’s license in good standing and clean driver’s abstract required.
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.