Auto Body Technician (Two Positions Available) – North Van East
- Post Date:December 22, 2017
- Apply via Email 3ED615FC93@jobs.workablemail.com
Craftsman Collision is a B.C. company, headquartered in North Vancouver. It is the largest privately owned collision repair chain in North America. Since 1977, we have grown to 40 locations and counting. We are a customer service driven, detail-oriented, innovative collision repair company that creates opportunities for individuals to grow and contribute to the expansion of a North American brand. Craftsman Collision is all about quality, timely repairs with best-in-class customer service; we are looking for professional people to join our team and help us achieve our goals.
The two permanent full time Auto Body Technician positions are located at our North Vancouver location (1315 Cotton Rd, North Vancouver, BC). The auto body technician is responsible for ensuring that all vehicles are repaired to the highest quality standard in a production type of environment. We also offer excellent benefits, and earnings upwards of $40 per hour for all auto body technicians across the organization!
The auto body technician will:
- review motor vehicle repair estimate reports to determine what needs to be fixed
- hammer out dents, buckles, and other defects
- remove damaged fenders, panels, and grills and straighten bent frames
- repair and replace doors, front-end body, and other automotive components as well as interior components such as instrument panels and frame assemblies
- produce a high volume of flat-rate hours
- use 3D Measuring equipment and All DATA repair procedures to ensure quality and structural integrity is maintained
- work in a high production environment with quality tools and equipment
To be successful in this role, the auto body candidate will:
- Minimum Education Level: Technical Training
- Possess a minimum of 5+ years experience
- Hold a Red Seal ticket (or equivalent experience)
- be comfortable in a team-oriented environment
- have a strong work ethic, integrity and ambition to succeed
- be highly organized and detail oriented
- be able to prioritize and manage deadlines
- Earnings are upwards of $40 per hour (based on available flat rate hours, bonuses and a base wage of $27 per hour).
- Excellent benefits that include but are not limited to extended health, dental, and MSP. After 3 months of employment, 100% of these benefits are paid for by Craftsman Collision
- A minimum of four company sponsored social events per year, such as a ski trip, holiday party, golf day, and family event
Your cover letter and resume should clearly outline how your qualifications & experience fit this position.
We appreciate the time that all applicants have taken when applying for this position; however, only the candidates that are chosen for an interview will be notified by phone or email. No phone calls please.
Thank you for your interest in Craftsman Collision.
Related Jobs (4)
Auto Body Technician (Three Positions Available) – North Van West on January 18, 2018 Apprenticeship
TAG AUTO BODY SHOP TECHNICIAN – LANGLEY CHRYSLER/FIAT on January 3, 2018 Full Time
AUTO BODY REPAIR TECHNICIAN – Fix Auto Vernon Central on December 6, 2017 Full Time