Appointment Coordinator - Destination Honda Burnaby
- Post Date:April 11, 2018
- Apply Before: May 31, 2018
- Apply via Email firstname.lastname@example.orgCareer Level Entry LevelExperience Entry Level
Did you know that in the span of 3 years Destination Auto Group has DOUBLED in size? We are a proudly owned and operated family auto group since 1983 and we aren’t finished growing just yet!
Do you currently have an interest in working in the automotive industry? Do you have a passion for cars?
Destination Honda Burnaby has recently promoted our service appointment coordinator to Express Service Advisor and now requires a replacement for the Service Appointment Coordinator position!
This is a path that would be ideal for an individual who is looking to start a career in the automotive industry and is looking to become a journeyman service advisor.
What we need from you:
- Positive can do attitude and a passion for cars!
- Experience with CDK or other Dealership Management Systems.
- Automotive service or sales experience.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Committed to delivering high quality level of customer service.
What Destination Honda Burnaby can provide you:
- Competitive and above the market compensation rates!
- Flexible shifts/hours.
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
- Comprehensive training and professional development program.
- Brand New State of the Art Facility located in a highly desirable and new urban heart of Metro Vancouver:
- 5-minute walk to either Brentwood or Gilmore Skytrain station!
- Best local and community attractions such as Whole-Foods, Save-On, Brentwood Mall, Joeys, Cactus Club and Browns Social House.
- Easy access to Highway 1 and Lougheed Highway
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.